Pokemon Clan For HG SS Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Roleplay - MSN (PR-MSN) ~ Come on in, dont be scared!

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pokemon Roleplay -  MSN (PR-MSN) ~ Come on in, dont be scared! Empty Pokemon Roleplay - MSN (PR-MSN) ~ Come on in, dont be scared!

Post  GreenWulf Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:43 pm

News:
Monday, 8th of March
Sorry guys, I changed my character to a male as I would like to set an example that it is good for you to not just have girls. ;-;
Also, I have changed the fill-out form.

Creating the account.
You create an e-mail address and name it as you please, and log into MSN with it. As the club gets more popular, there will be more characters, and therefore, more fun. You may personalise the account as you wish. Also, this is meant to be a MSN chat. You may real life role-play as you wish, but dont let that take it over entirely.

Character Details.
*Your character may be human or pokemon.
*There is only 1 of each Pokemon, unless I give you permission to create another.
*Your character is unique. I do not want Mary Sues or Gary Stus running around, and if I do see them, I will ask you to amend their personality.
*STAY IN CHARACTER. It's fun that way!
*Pairings are allowed. But please keep them PG or mild.
*I will accept canon characters from Pokemon! But only humans, unless you ask me.

Rules:
*You may swear a little if you wish, but keep it PG13.
*If you tease people in OOC chat, I will warn, or kick you for second-time offenders. (If two characters dont like each-other, and tease each other it's fine.) Please copy and send me a PM containing the chat that offended you.
*If I have to warn you for inactivity 3 times in two months, your account will be put in the suspended section until you are ready to be responsible for it.
*Two accounts are allowed, but you must have been in this group for a month.
* THIS IS IMPORTANT.

Form:
Please complete this form, and PM it to me. There, I will tell you if you are accepted, and then you create your new hotmail account and send it's name to me so I can add it to the 'active' list. (You may use any avatar you want, just as long as it is what your character looks like, not a random dog/flower ect.)

Name:
Trainer type/Pokemon:
Personality in two words: (I want everyone to have a different personality, so you may not use the same two that someone else has used. I also do not want two characters to have the same kind of personality. Eg. Mischevious, Devious. We all cant be cool and perfect, because my mouse will have fun suspending your account~)
How do you Roleplay this character?: (Do a monolouge that is at least 4 sentences)
Would you like to be anonymous?:
Human or Pokemon?:

Accepted:
Original characters:

Name Type/Pokemon Two words Age E-Mail address
Miles Leafworth - Grovyle - Sarcastic/Knowledgable - 26 - Amber-Leafworth[at]hotmail[dot]com

Platina - Giratina - Calm/Gentle - ?? - Giratinashadow[at]hotmail[dot]com

Topaz - Ninetales - Relaxed/Brave - 14 - Topazthevulpix[at]hotmail[dot]com

Canon characters:
-None so far.

Suspended:
-None so far.

Please give me suggestions, I would really like people to join and have fun! Very Happy
((If this gets popular enough, we might start a PR-MSN fanart section. Wink)

Last edited by GreenWulf on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:14 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Epic Overload)
GreenWulf
GreenWulf

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Roleplay -  MSN (PR-MSN) ~ Come on in, dont be scared! Empty Re: Pokemon Roleplay - MSN (PR-MSN) ~ Come on in, dont be scared!

Post  Giratina Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:03 pm

Can I be Giratina xD..

Er. Yes, I have and it's malatharneo@hotmail.com
Giratina
Giratina

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Roleplay -  MSN (PR-MSN) ~ Come on in, dont be scared! Empty Re: Pokemon Roleplay - MSN (PR-MSN) ~ Come on in, dont be scared!

Post  GreenWulf Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:52 pm

Okay. Well, what we we actually doing is creating an entirely new hotmail account and naming it after your character- Or whatever. But, you can use your main account as long as you want to remain in your characters name. But thanks for letting me clarify this. ;3

Oh, if you want to contact me, I'm Dogzone646[at]hotmail[dot]com. (Replace [at] with @ and [dot] with . I do this to avoid phishing.)
GreenWulf
GreenWulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Myranda Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:19 pm

Cool, I'll join! I just need to make a new hotmail account first, but I'll do that a little later.

I don't know if my character should be a Pokemon or a trainer, though =/
Myranda
Myranda
Admin

https://pokemonclanhgssfans.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Giratina Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:08 am

This gonna be sweel :]
Giratina
Giratina

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenWulf Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:17 am

I'm taking this as a suggestion, so:
If you like, you could make your account, both.
Or, we could make two accounts. I know a nifty (and safe) download for MSN, called MSN!Plus.

By the way, could I have permission to link this page to my signature in DrA? Or is this forum just for the clan members?
((And either way, could you post a link to here from the front page for the members?))

I will have all the forms ect., ready soon. Wink
GreenWulf
GreenWulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Giratina Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:23 am

Nah! I have windows live :] which is free and better I love you
Giratina
Giratina

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenWulf Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:26 am

Oh, dont worry. Windows Live and Windows Plus is the same thing. Only Windows Plus is an add on, so you can log into multiple accounts at one time, and colour your name.

Also: ILU GUYS FOR THE SUPPORT. Very Happy
GreenWulf
GreenWulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Giratina Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:32 am

Shall we begin Wink?
Giratina
Giratina

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenWulf Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:36 am

Hrm? I haven't gotten your form and character's email address yet.. Neutral
GreenWulf
GreenWulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Giratina Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:47 am

Name: Giratina
Trainer type/Pokemon: Giratina :]
Time Zone: GM 7+
Personality in two words: (I want everyone to have a different personality, so you may not use the same two that someone else has used. I also do not want two characters to have the same kind of personality. Eg. Mischevious, Devious. We all cant be cool and perfect, because my mouse will have fun suspending your account~) Calm, Gentle, sometimes get mad easily other than that it's harmless
How do you Roleplay this character?: (Do a monolouge that is at least 4 sentences)
Giratina roars and appears on the land
Would you like to be anonymous?: Yeah
Human or Pokemon?: Pokemon :p cyclops

Email! (above)
Giratina
Giratina

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenWulf Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:09 am

Okay, I will add you tomorrow. Remember to read the rules, and for future people who join, message me your form. It's easier for me to find them.

Bye~! ((Going to bed, lol))

PS: I had a quick check of what you did. Rememer to read everything, because well.. It's a monolouge. The character talking about themselves/others/whatever for four lines. Please amend your post. Plus it's kind-of hard to be anonymous when you post it on the thread. ^^"
GreenWulf
GreenWulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Myranda Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:39 pm

GreenWulf wrote:I'm taking this as a suggestion, so:
If you like, you could make your account, both.
Or, we could make two accounts. I know a nifty (and safe) download for MSN, called MSN!Plus.

By the way, could I have permission to link this page to my signature in DrA? Or is this forum just for the clan members?
((And either way, could you post a link to here from the front page for the members?))

I will have all the forms ect., ready soon. Wink
Go ahead! I don't have a problem with it.
I'll post my form some time later... I still need to figure out what my timezone is O.O;
Myranda
Myranda
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenWulf Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:27 am

Well, what country do you live in? My timezone is GMT 8+, because I live in Australia. So why not search your state's name with 'what timezone am I?' or something like that? ((Is totally a dork, ahaha..))
GreenWulf
GreenWulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Giratina Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:52 am

GreenWulf wrote:Well, what country do you live in? My timezone is GMT 8+, because I live in Australia. So why not search your state's name with 'what timezone am I?' or something like that? ((Is totally a dork, ahaha..))

Indonesia
Giratina
Giratina

Back to top Go down

Post  Myranda Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:55 pm

GreenWulf wrote:Well, what country do you live in? My timezone is GMT 8+, because I live in Australia. So why not search your state's name with 'what timezone am I?' or something like that? ((Is totally a dork, ahaha..))
Maybe I'll do that, then. I'm in Alberta, Canada right now, by the way.
EDIT: Ok, here is my form.

Name: Topaz
Trainer type/Pokemon: I shall be the Pokemon Vulpix
Age: 14, I guess. Vulpixes and Ninetales do have long lives, right?
Time Zone: Umm... I live in Alberta, Canada. I'll come back to this.
Personality in two words: Relaxed & Brave
How do you Roleplay this character?: I have no idea what a monolouge is, but I'm guessing you mean something like-
Topaz woke up on a Tuesday morning. The bright sun was shining into her den, causeing her to squint for a moment. "Just another morning," she sighed. She got up and left her den to go find something to eat. Yeah... if this isn't what you mean, then I'll change it *Feels noobish*
Would you like to be anonymous?: No thanks.
Human or Pokemon?: Pokemon. I already answered this.

EDIT: Wait a moment... I forgot something, didn't I?
Email: topazthevulpix@hotmail.com
Myranda
Myranda
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenWulf Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:19 am

Dont worry, no-one else understands how a monolouge works yet, so.. /Shrug
Here's the answer (Copied from wiki. 83);

A monologue is an extended uninterrupted speech by a character in a drama. The character may be speaking his or her thoughts aloud, or speaking to the audience.

Plus, next time, please PM me with the forms so I can keep track of them. OTL
GreenWulf
GreenWulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Giratina Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:37 am

Hey! Why not I'm on the list ._. I already talked about the monoolg on the clan right

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Giratina
Giratina

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenWulf Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:08 pm

Sorry! I was a little busy. OTL
But, I would like to get your e-mail address straight. It wasn't mentioned on the form. ^^"
GreenWulf
GreenWulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Myranda Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:39 pm

Alright, I'll be sure to PM it next time... that is if there's going to be a next time.
So everything else is good to go, then? Oh, except the whole timezone thing =/
Myranda
Myranda
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenWulf Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:24 pm

Myranda wrote:Alright, I'll be sure to PM it next time... that is if there's going to be a next time.

Everythings good to go! I just need Giratina's email.
GreenWulf
GreenWulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Giratina Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:35 pm

I know your busy, but at least put meh name on the list and it's not nice if you haven't..

Sorry for the temper.. It's just scratch
Giratina
Giratina

Back to top Go down

Post  Myranda Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:57 pm

GreenWulf wrote:
Myranda wrote:Alright, I'll be sure to PM it next time... that is if there's going to be a next time.

Everythings good to go! I just need Giratina's email.

That's great! I guess whenever we're online at the same time we can start the RP. Or something.
Myranda
Myranda
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenWulf Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:08 am

Well, we're both on now~!
GreenWulf
GreenWulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Myranda Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:12 pm

I'll check and see if your still online.
Myranda
Myranda
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next